We are dedicated to helping healthcare organisations achieve their goals through innovative solutions and expert guidance. We’re passionate about making a positive impact in the healthcare industry and are always looking for talented individuals who share our vision.
Our team is made up of dynamic and experienced professionals who bring a wide range of skills and expertise to the table. From clinicians (pharmacists and nurses to data analysts, project managers and, programmers we work together to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
We believe in creating a collaborative and supportive work environment that allows our team members to grow both personally and professionally. We offer a range of career development opportunities, including training programmes, mentorship, and access to industry events and conferences.
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career in healthcare consulting, we’d love to hear from you send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are expanding our clinical team of Clinical Pharmacists who undertake remote therapeutic reviews across a range of clinical areas to deliver optimal clinical outcomes for both patients and the NHS.
Job Title: Clinical Pharmacist (Remote)
- Undergraduate degree in pharmacy and registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Pharmacist with a minimum of 5 yrs post qualification experience
- Independent prescribing qualification (desirable)
- Ability to apply effective clinical judgement in the prioritisation and decision-making aspects of the role
- General Practice experience
- Experience in chronic disease management (Heart Failure, Atrial Fibrillation, Respiratory and Lipid Management is desirable)
- Good understanding of primary care and the NHS
- Good understanding of clinical systems (SystmOne, Emis, Vision – at least one)
- Good understanding of QOF and disease registers
- Good skills in Microsoft Office
- Able to follow legal, ethical, professional and organisational policies/procedure and codes of conduct
- Good understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice (not essential but desirable)
- Drive for success, confidence, strong interpersonal and communication, organisational skills
Why should you apply?
- Opportunity to join and shape a growing team leading the clinical support sector
- Competitive salary
- Complete IT kit provided (laptop, headset, HSCN VPN) to enable safe and flexible remote working
- Permanent Full Time
- Permanent Part Time (minimum 3 full days, Monday-Friday)
To apply, please e-mail your CV and/or cover letter to email@example.com