We support the NHS and industry to improve patient outcomes by delivering IT clinical support services that enhance patient care and treatment at a primary care level.
Job Description: Junior Developer
Following recent project wins Oberoi Consulting is looking increase the headcount of our current team.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside smart, driven people who will inspire you every day.
- Responsible for developing high-quality solutions by producing clean and efficient code.
- You will create and maintain several software components and applications in an agile development environment while building reusable code for future use.
- You’ll be passionate PHP developer who’ll thrive working in an autonomous grown-up environment.
- You’ll enjoy working with a wide range of technologies and keep up to date with latest industry developments and trends.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the backend of existing development.
- Solving complex performance problems and technical architectural challenges.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Following industry best practices such as effective source control, code reviews, daily builds, and automated deployments, within an agile culture.
- You will bring a high level of competency in back end technologies and how to manipulate large data sets.
- The legacy system is built in PHP.
Skills and Experience:
- Flexible, friendly, problem solver, helpful, good attention to detail
- 2+ years agency or equivalent experience
- Experience of WordPress, Bootstrap and PHP.
- Experience of developing responsive websites
- Basic server knowledge, using FTP/SSH to manage files
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- A portfolio of front-end web development work you have produced across the key disciplines for a range of clients
- To be proactive, with a positive attitude and be a team player who can work with staff at all levels
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Extra annual leave day for birthday
- Option for flexible remote working
- Competitive salary
To apply, please e-mail your CV and cover letter to email@example.com